- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Animal Rebellion can collect the following data but aims not to collect any unnecessary data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) submitted by users of our platforms.
- Machine data: IP addresses, time you connect, browser version; automatically logged data provided by your connection, browser, apps.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Animal Rebellion with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register as a volunteer
- Sign up on one of our platforms
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use our app
Animal Rebellion may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook and other social media
- Donation platform like chuffed
How will we use your data?
Animal Rebellion collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your access to our platforms.
- Email you with updates on actions.
- Contact you with lost access credentials
Animal Rebellion will not share your data with other parties unless explicit consent is given.
How do we store your data?
Animal Rebellion securely stores your data on servers with closed access.
Contact details acquired through volunteer sign-up forms and newsletter sign-up forms are passed on to the necessary teams.
Animal Rebellion will not keep your connection information like IP address, time of connecting, browser version, app info like device hardware.
What are your data protection rights?
Animal Rebellion would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Animal Rebellion for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Animal Rebellion correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Animal Rebellion to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Animal Rebellion erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Animal Rebellion restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Animal Rebellion’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Animal Rebellion transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Animal Rebellion uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com